Little Hearts, an initiative of Wockhardt Foundation (“Foundation”), financially supports for the surgery of underprivileged children with congenital heart defects. In furtherance of this initiative, all expenses necessary for the treatment of such children shall be provided by the Foundation. The Foundation shall, in turn, through their Warriors seek donations from concerned persons (“Donor”), in order to provide the requisite financial assistance.
2. Policy Statement
In order to comply with applicable laws, the Foundation shall maintain a database of each such Donor. The Foundation is committed to protecting the privacy, confidentiality and accuracy of personally identifiable information of such Donors in accordance with applicable law. Other than as required by laws that authorize public access to certain types of information, or in response to court orders legal instruments that authorize disclosure, the Foundation shall not part with any personally identifiable information. This policy applies to any information collected from a Donor in furtherance of the Little Hearts initiative. The information collected by the Foundation will be within its control and in a manner consistent with applicable laws, existing regulations, Foundation policies and principles which guide such collection.
This Refund Policy sets forth our understanding with you on the collection and refund of your donation. Please read the entire Refund Policy.
Your use of the website constitutes your consent to the all the terms and conditions contained in this Refund Policy (as amended from time to time) and you shall be bound by the same.
3. Scope of Policy
This Refund Policy is applicable to all Donors who make a donation, towards the Little Hearts initiative by the Wockhardt Foundation.
4. Donations : Refund Policy
1. The Foundation takes the utmost care to process donations as per the instructions given by the Donors. All donations once processed will not be refunded.
2. In case any donation by the Donor is credited twice to the Foundation, owing to numerous reasons, including but not limited to, technical glitches in payment gateway, failure of payment confirmation following the donation, failed transaction due to poor internet connectivity, delayed response from the Donor’s Bank Server, and/or any other similar reason, the Foundation will not be liable to refund the donation so made or the amount so erroneously credited.
3. If the donation is credited twice to the Foundation, the Donor may seek requisite relief from the Bank Support towards the same. The Foundation shall not be liable to the Donor for any relief in Refunds.
4. Additionally, the Donor will not be entitled to revoke the donation for the amount pledged simply owing to a change of mind. The donations made shall be irrevocable and the Foundation will not be liable to cater to such requests of the Donor.
5. In any event, the donation made by the Donor shall not be refunded and the Foundation will not be held liable towards any Refund requests and / or any error in processing donation(s) leading to double payments and / or any other eventuality warranting the request for a refund.
5. Variation of the Refund Policy
If you have any questions regarding our privacy practices or this privacy statement, you may contact us at:
Contact : Mr. Jitesh Rambhia
Contact address : Wockhardt Foundation, Wockhardt Towers, BKC, Bandra (East), Mumbai – 400051
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org