::: Our Achievements :::
The Wockhardt Congenital and Paediatric Cardiac Unit has many firsts and significant achievements to its credit.
1) More than 6000 congenital hearts surgeries done over last 15 years.
2) Youngest Baby ( 4hrs of age) underwent cardiac surgery (permanent pacemaker for congenital heart block).
3) One of the smallest children underwent complex open heart surgery (900gm neonate underwent obstructed infracardiac TAPVC correction.
4) Complete 3 stage correction of single ventricle palliation done without the use of cardiopulmonary bypass.
5) Off Pump Technique developed for performing a very complex cardiac lesion like ALCAPA repair.
6) Bypass and coronary artery surgeries done “off pump” in neonates for Left Main Atresia and after Arterial Switch operations.